PRIVACY IMPRINT DEUTSCH PRINT

Serving regional enterprises

In 1926, F.-W. Clodius joined the partnership which, after the early passing of Dr. Pogge and Mr. Koch's death in 1937, he ran by himself under the name of "Patentanwaltskanzlei Clodius" until 1968. Right from the beginning, the mandates have reflected traditional business life in and around the Hanseatic city: In addition to mandates in the patent field, for example concerning mechanical processing of fish, foundry technology and structural engineering, a central aspect lay in advising trading houses and import/export companies, particularly in the field of trademarks.

In 1968 and following the death of Mr. Clodius, Heinz Peter Wenzel took over the Hamburg office, in which he had previously accomplished his training as a patent attorney. The clientele grew rapidly.